Por favor considere registrandote
invitado

sp_LogInOut Ingresa sp_Registration Regístrate

Regístrate | Olvidó su contraseña?
Búsqueda Avanzada

— Alcance del Foro —

— Match —

— Opciones del Foro —

La longitud mínima de la palabra de búsqueda es 3 caracteres - longitud máxima búsqueda de la palabra es 84 caracteres

sp_Feed RSS del Tema sp_TopicIcon
Stadium since 2002, ant the
4 marzo 2019
5:18
shushu zhang
Members
Mensajes en Foro: 121
Miembro Desde:
20 febrero 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Desconectado

Carlos Boozer is headed to the Lakers crowded frontcourt after Los Angeles made the winning bid for the veteran forward waived by the Chicago Bulls via the amnesty clause. The Lakers made the highest bid under the NBAs modified waiver process for players who were amnestied, the team announced Thursday. "Carlos is an established veteran and a proven All-Star, who will be a welcome addition to our team," Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said in a statement. "Were very pleased to have won the bidding process and to have gained his rights, and look forward to his contributions next season." According to NBA rules, teams with room under the salary cap had to bid at least $1.4 million, the amount of the minimum salary for veterans next season. Details of the winning bid were not provided, though ESPN.com reported that it was $3.25 million. The amnesty clause allows teams to waive one player in the first five years of the current collective bargaining agreement without his salary counting for cap and tax purposes. Boozer will still be paid the $16.8 million he is due next season in the final season of a contract he signed in 2010. He will join a Lakers team that has already agreed to deals with fellow power forwards Jordan Hill and Ed Davis during free agency, and drafted Kentuckys Julius Randle with the No. 7 pick. Boozer, a two-time All-Star, averaged 15.5 points and nine rebounds in 280 games with the Bulls. His playing time diminished in recent seasons with the emergence of Taj Gibson, and the Bulls needed to clear his salary to sign Pau Gasol and European star Nikola Mirotic. Wholesale Nike Shoes For Sale .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. Nike Factory Outlet Online . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U. http://www.cheapnikeshoeschina.com/ . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. Nike Clearance Store . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Wholesale Nike Shoes From China .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night.CALGARY - On paper, its the mismatch of this CFL season. The Calgary Stampeders, holder of the leagues best record at 10-3, host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers with the worst at 2-11 on Saturday. Watch this game live on TSN, tonight at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt. The Stampeders were already playoff-bound, so its tempting for them to look past the hapless Bombers. "I really hope so, but I doubt it," Winnipeg head coach Tim Burke said. "I dont think they will overlook us at all." Calgarys record against East Division opponents is 6-1. Winnipeg is their final Eastern foe this regular season. The Stampeders then meet the B.C. Lions twice and the Edmonton Eskimos and Saskatchewan Roughriders once in games which will determine the West Division playoff seedings. Winnipeg joins Calgary in the West next season with the arrival of the Ottawa Redblacks. The Bombers havent won at McMahon Stadium since 2002, ant the Stampaders are 19-9 against Winnipeg since 2000. The Bombers are not mathematically eliminated from this years playoffs, but Winnipeg is running low on both games to win and for division rivals to lose to qualify for the post-season. "Sometimes when you play teams with that kind of record, if you dont focus on the team and you focus on their record, sometimes youll get a rude awakening," Stampeder quarterback Kevin Glenn said. "It happens when a team lets its guard down and starts to believe all that stuff about this team is 2-11, they probably dont really want to play this game, theyre probably ready to go home. Thats not the case. You watch them play, the film weve been watching the past three games, theyve come out to play." Among the CFL statistical categories in which Calgary ranked first and Winnipeg last heading into Fridays games are field goals, average points scored per game, time of possession, net rushing yards and average rushing yards. While the Bombers were still casting for a legitimate starting quarterback, the Stampeders have an embarrassment of riches with three. Glenn, 1-1 since returning from injury and 6-2 this season, will start Saturday. Expect backup Drew Tate to get his first throws in a game since July 7 if the score becomes lopsided. Bo Levi Mitchell led Calgary to a 37-24 victory in Winnipeg on July 30. Tate has been sidelined with a troublesome throwing arm injury this season. "At some point in time in the not-too-distance future I would like to get Drew in the game, but the game will decide that, not me," Stampeder head coach John Hufnagel said. "He hasnt played a whole lot of football lately. Its good for himself to get some snaps and get used to playing football again." Quarterback Max Hall getss his third consecutive start and fifth this season for Winnipeg.dddddddddddd. He was replaced at halftime by Jason Boltus in last weeks 53-17 loss to the Lions, whose defence scored three touchdowns. "I think were getting better even though sometimes it doesnt show," Hall said. "I think were getting better with the details. I like the game plan this week. Im excited to play. "I know a lot of people arent giving us a chance, but I think we believe in each other. I said the other day if I can eliminate a few of the mistakes Im making and lead this football team, well be all right." A subplot to Saturdays game is the race for the CFLs sack title. Winnipeg defensive end Alex Hall leads with 15, followed by Calgarys Charleston Hughes with 13 and Cordarro Law with 10. While Winnipeg has given up 46 sacks this season, Calgary has allowed a league-low 28. The defensive front four is a bright light in Winnipegs dismal season. In addition to Hall, defensive linemen Kenny Mainor, Zach Anderson and Bryant Turner have a combined 20 sacks between them. "It gets you a little excited knowing were considered the two best defensive lines in the league," Hughes said. "Obviously we are the best defensive line in the league. "They pretty much rush every down. We dont have many opportunities to get sacks because we do have coverage responsibilities. We cover backs, we cover receivers and line up all over the field. That cuts our pass rushes in half as defensive ends." Never afraid to throw a little gas on the fire, Hughes called Hall "an adequate pass rusher, but I think it has more to do with the entire defensive line that they have." Hall wasnt taking the bait. "They have good players, him being one of them, but I think we have the best line," he said. "Weve just to go out and show it. "Or course I want to win (the sack title) and its kind of funny Im going up against a guy who is right behind me and they have another dude Laws that pretty good too. Im battling those guys, but its important. I want to show Im the best." Wide receiver Joe West returns to Calgarys active roster after suffering a separated shoulder July 20 against Montreal. He was averaging a touchdown a game before his injury. Notes: West and wide receiver Maurice Price, Calgarys leader in touchdown receptions with six, will be on the field together for the first time this season Saturday . . . Former Blue Bomber quarterback Glenn is 16-7 in two seasons with Calgary . . . The Stampeders home winning streak halted at 10 with a 33-27 loss to Toronto on Sept. 22 . . . Winnipeg has lost 10 of their last 11 and five in a row on the road. ' ' '

Zona Horaria del Foro:UTC 0

Mayor número de usuarios conectados simultáneamente:187

Actualmente En Línea:
2 Invitado(s)

Actualmente Navegando en esta Página:
1 Invitado(s)

Los Mejores Foristas

shushu zhang: 121

blair2019: 17

maplestoryif2: 16

gaosuo1234: 14

HarryJenkins: 10

Juan Luis: 9

bebelisa12: 8

Pamphile: 7

Greinke: 7

barnes8929: 7

Estadísticas de Miembros:

Foristas Invitato: 0

Miembros: 833

Moderadores: 0

Administradores: 1

Estadísticas de Foro:

Grupos:1

Foros:3

Temas:342

Miembros Más Recientes:

panyushaLatobomb, AnanayaLatobomb, Kiruha, AuririnLatobomb, apollinarkaLatobomb, ltybcbz, tvbkzLatobomb, matyuhaLatobomb, dfktifLatobomb, dimuhaLatobomb

Administradores:admin: 13

Ir arriba