Por favor considere registrandote
invitado

sp_LogInOut Ingresa sp_Registration Regístrate

Regístrate | Olvidó su contraseña?
Búsqueda Avanzada

— Alcance del Foro —

— Match —

— Opciones del Foro —

La longitud mínima de la palabra de búsqueda es 3 caracteres - longitud máxima búsqueda de la palabra es 84 caracteres

sp_Feed RSS del Tema sp_TopicIcon
Magic 120-92 on
22 febrero 2019
2:41
shushu zhang
Members
Mensajes en Foro: 121
Miembro Desde:
20 febrero 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Desconectado

DENVER -- Todd Helton received a horse, hit a homer and got a hug from his two daughters as they ran out onto the field in the ninth inning. Yep, this was definitely more than the Colorado Rockies first baseman couldve asked for in his final game at Coors Field. About the only thing that didnt go Heltons way was the score as the Boston Red Sox routed the Rockies 15-5 on Wednesday night. This was certainly his evening as he homered in his first at-bat after stirring pregame tribute to him, doubled later in the game and drove in three runs. "I hoped I would go out and play well," said Helton, whos retiring after 17 years with the Rockies. "But there was so much going on before the game. My expectations werent that high. ... To be able to go out and play and be productive, that means a lot to me." For a night, he was vintage Helton again, the one with power (solo shot to right), the ability to go the opposite way (a double off the wall in left) and knack for taking what the pitchers gives him (lifting a fly to left to bring home a run). "Sometimes games pretty much sum up careers," Helton said. He chuckled. "Early in my career, that wouldve been a homer to left, instead of a double," the 40-year-old Helton said. "I hit that ball pretty good. But it was a lot of fun. It really was." The highlight was when his daughters, Tierney and Gentry Grace, ran out to kiss and hug him at first base. That was a complete surprise. So was the horse, a going away present from the Rockies. "I might have to learn to ride a little bit better," said Helton, who has a ranch up the road from the ball park. Will Middlebrooks had quite a game, hitting two homers and driving in a career-high seven RBIs. He hit his third career grand slam and a three-run homer as the Red Sox moved two games ahead of Oakland for the best record in the league and home-field advantage throughout the post-season. David Ortiz hit a two-run double to reach 100 RBIs this season. Jacoby Ellsbury didnt take long to energize the Red Sox lineup as he returned after missing 16 games with a fractured right foot -- he singled, walked and scored twice before being replaced in the fourth. Jake Peavy (12-5) settled down after a shaky start to earn his first win since Aug. 31. He allowed five runs and gave up eight hits in six innings. The Rockies staged quite a pregame show to honour Helton, complete with highlights of his playing days on the video screen. The team also mowed his number (17) into the outfield grass, along with painting a purple and white "17" along both base lines. Heltons daughter, Tierney, threw out the first pitch as his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watched from the side. Once the game started, Helton began his own show, hitting a fastball from Peavy into the right-field seats in the second. "I think Peavy just did me a favour," Helton said. "Hes a good dude." Not that generous, though. After the game, Helton and his teammates made their way around the field to say farewell to the fans. Several of the Red Sox players lingered on the field, just so they could say so long to Helton. "I just wanted him to know how much I appreciated the way he went about things," Peavy said. "Me and Todd have had many, many matchups like we had tonight, and Im not going to miss him in retirement on the baseball field. "To be the leader he has been and was to these guys, just the class he always competed with, the respect he always showed and always voiced -- I wanted to show that I appreciated that." Throughout the game, former teammates and coaches appeared on the video board to talk about Helton, who holds virtually every offensive record in team history. Cleveland slugger Jason Giambi boasted about him, so did Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle, who was in charge of the Rockies when they went to the 2007 World Series and were swept by Boston. Even Manning weighed in on Heltons career. "Thanks for retiring and making me the oldest Denver athlete," said the Broncos star quarterback, who was teammates with Helton on the football team at the University of Tennessee. Helton received plenty of ovations over the course of the night. None as boisterous as when he hit the homer. After crossing home plate, Helton tipped his cap to the crowd before going into the dugout. The roar of the fans brought him back out for another bow. "Certain players have a flair for the dramatic and seemingly that was one tonight," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. NOTES: Red Sox C Jarrod Saltalamacchia had four hits and drove in three runs. ... The Rockies handed out 35,000 Helton bobblehead dolls. ... Rockies C Yorvit Torrealba left the game in the sixth with a bruised right thumb. ... Jhoulys Chacin (14-10) was chased early, surrendering seven runs and nine hits in four innings. Air Max 720 Wholesale China . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. http://www.airmax720outletcheap.com/ . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. Air Max 720 Cheap China . -- Kael Mouillierat scored three times and set up one more as the St. Air Max 720 Clearance . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. ORLANDO, Fla. -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. They didnt listen. Jones scored 14 of his 17 points to fuel a third quarter that turned a close game into a blowout, James led Miami with 21 points and the Heat rolled past the Magic 120-92 on Wednesday night for their fifth straight victory. Chris Bosh added 18 points for the Heat, who had all five starters sit out the fourth quarter for the second straight night. Dwyane Wade sat out his second straight full game to give his knees more rest. "My teammates rely on me," Jones said. "They know what Im capable of doing." So does Orlando. Jones -- who often isnt even in the Heat rotation -- started in Wades place and went 4 for 5 from beyond the arc in the third quarter alone, including back-to-back 3s that helped blow the game open. After connecting to make it 68-57, Jones took a pass from James, watched Orlando guard Jameer Nelson sail past after falling victim to a head fake, then coolly hit another 3 to extend Miamis lead to 14. "Thats what happens when you double," James shouted to any Magic player who might be listening. The Heat didnt lose control again. Michael Beasley scored 14 points and Chris Andersen added 10 for the Heat, who opened the game on a 16-0 run, lost the lead briefly in the second quarter, then outscored the Magic 66-43 after halftime. Arron Afflalo scored 20 of his 30 points in the first half for Orlando, and made 7 of 9 shots from 3-point range. Victor Oladipo scored 20 points, though had eight turnovers, giving him 17 in his past two games. The teams meet again Saturday in Miami. "Weve got to give them credit for hitting shots," Afflalo said. "At the end of the day, LeBron does command some attention at times. Maybe next game well have a little more individual pride just to see how well we can do defensively." Nelson scored 17 for the Magic. "LeBron came down and imposed his will on the game," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. The win improved Heat coach Erik Spoelstras career record to 269-137, inching him past the legendary Red Auerbach for fifth on the NBAs all-time winning percentage list for coaches. Spoelstras winning percentage is now .663; Auerbachs was .662. Only Phil Jackson, Billy Cunningham, Gregg Popovich and K.C. Jones have better percentages. "We have a lot of profeessionals in that locker room," Spoelstra said.dddddddddddd "But JJ probably could write the textbook on professionalism, keeping yourself ready, embracing a role and playing that role arguably as well as anybody in this league." James reached double figures for the 507th straight game, one shy of matching Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the fifth-longest streak in NBA history. "Im gifted," James said, "and I dont take it for granted." The Heat, who struggled with starts of games at the beginning of the season, came out flying. Miami made its first seven shots, Orlando missed its first eight, and the end result was a 16-0 Heat lead a mere 4:02 after tipoff. It was the first time all season that the Heat opened with more than two unanswered points to begin a game. And within a few minutes, the margin was all gone. Afflalo got the Magic on the board with a pair of free throws, the first points in what became a 14-point outburst in a span of 6 1/2 minutes for Orlandos leading scorer. When Maurice Harkless hit a free throw with 7:55 left in the half, Orlando had its first lead at 32-31. It became Orlandos only lead, lasting all of 48 seconds. Miami rebuilt a 10-point edge twice over the remainder of the half, before taking a 54-49 lead into halftime. From there, it was all Miami. There was one 12-minute stretch where Orlando outscored Miami 32-15. Take that away, and the Heat outscored the Magic 105-60. Afterward, there was a surprise awaiting the Heat -- an early Thanksgiving dinner in the locker room, gumbo and fried chicken and a table filled with desserts, all cooked by Ray Allens mother. "Thats a good ball team and they were really good tonight," Vaughn said. "They got some off turnovers in transition, and then you get LeBron being effective in the post and having to react to him. Hes a willing and a really good passer and they have guys who can shoot the basketball. He found em and they made shots." NOTES: Heat F Rashard Lewis appeared in his 1,000th game, and James made his 5,000th free throw. ... Darrelle Revis of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- a Magic season-ticket-holder -- was courtside, along with former NBA star Grant Hill. ... Magic F Glen Davis, who has not played this season because of a broken foot, has resumed practicing but theres no timetable for a return to games. ... No Heat player logged 30 minutes. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Zona Horaria del Foro:UTC 0

Mayor número de usuarios conectados simultáneamente:187

Actualmente En Línea:
2 Invitado(s)

Actualmente Navegando en esta Página:
1 Invitado(s)

Los Mejores Foristas

shushu zhang: 121

blair2019: 17

maplestoryif2: 16

gaosuo1234: 14

HarryJenkins: 10

Juan Luis: 9

bebelisa12: 8

Pamphile: 7

Greinke: 7

barnes8929: 7

Estadísticas de Miembros:

Foristas Invitato: 0

Miembros: 833

Moderadores: 0

Administradores: 1

Estadísticas de Foro:

Grupos:1

Foros:3

Temas:342

Miembros Más Recientes:

panyushaLatobomb, AnanayaLatobomb, Kiruha, AuririnLatobomb, apollinarkaLatobomb, ltybcbz, tvbkzLatobomb, matyuhaLatobomb, dfktifLatobomb, dimuhaLatobomb

Administradores:admin: 13

Ir arriba